Spend your summer in Alaska
making money doing what you love!
Sign up to Interview with us at Liberty Oct 25-28!
(4-years-old through 5th grade)
- Execute a high energy VBS for over 300 kids.
- Organize multiple community block parties.
- Plan and participate in a full week of kids camp.
(Middle School and High School)
- Plan and execute a creative youth service.
- Teach an engaging message from the Bible.
- Engage with the next generation through small group discipleship.
- Develop and train student leaders and youth ministry volunteers.
- Play a pivotal role in our Sunday morning worship experience.
- Get hands on experience with stage design.
- Be involved in the creative process and execution of sermon series and illustrations.
- Get training and coaching with latest worship tools and software.
- Design and create original graphics for 4-5 sermon series including all digital and traditional marketing assets.
- Participate in the creative development of church merchandise including t-shirts, stickers, booklets and more swag!
- Work with the team to develop innovate and “out-of-the-box” marketing plans for church events and ministries.
- Apprentice under a pastor.
- Receive numerous opportunities to preach.
- Learn how to engage a variety of audiences.
- Create community in a ministry by creating and executing events.
- Evangelize on a weekly basis.
- Be apart of developing small groups within a ministry.